Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ultimate Wine tour Adventure

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with close friends and family. It was such a fabulous day, I am truly blessed with amazing people in my life! I'll share a few of the many photos from the day.


Gorgeous old friends, and my sisters and brother in laws


New friends


My True love, and niece's, and one of 3 tasty cakes (spoilt!)


Dani, Kadi, Myself and Jessica (sisters and in laws missing one.. lelly belle)


More great friends, new and old but all very special!


Couples, Toby and I and Mitch and Mel.

We went to a few local wineries, Tamburlaine for lovely organic wines, Mt Pleasant, Golden grape and had a tasty lunch at goldfish, and got a little messy at the hunter resort... I think there was a few sore heads today mine however was rather fantastic.

I think everyone had just as much fun as me the pregnant ladies included! And I got so spoilt with the most amazing presents I will have to dedicate a whole post to them.
Until then THANKYOU to my beautiful friends who made the day a success and memorable. You know who you are xoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...