Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wedding Wednesday.

So as I mentioned earlier this month Toby proposed and we are getting married. I have no idea on the logistics of anything yet, (the date, where, church/not church, wedding party, colours, theme, we can't even decide when to have an engagement party etc) but am finding the world wide web constantly inspiring. So I thought (since it's Wednesday today) I would share ideas and inspirations for weddings I have found online on, you guessed it Wednesday's. Today I am going to share a wedding I found via etsy way back when....... 


I love how they did a whole lot of DIY for their wedding which I will most definitely be doing. You should go and watch their wedding video it's such a beautiful wedding and I especially love the song Golriz walked down the isle to by The Cinematic Orchestra called "to build a home".

1 comment:

  1. aw very cute pic!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...