Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedding Wednesday (oops its thursday)

I have had my days mixed up all week but i'm glad I waited to post this today! I've been a fan of James's Blog Bleubird  for a quite a while and have been waiting patiently for pictures of their wedding which was in November, and trust me its been worth the wait. I love everything about this wedding!!!! If I could replicate it for my own wedding I would!!!! it's truly beautiful!



(photo's from Bleubird blog taken by Brooke Schwab)

They have the most amazing family, The two eldest children are Miss James' from a previous relationship and the little girl Gemma bird is James and Aubrey's. How insanely sweet is little Gemma hugging her brother throughout the ceremony. 



The wedding was held at a friends property. All decorations were thrifted and Miss James' Gorgeous attire was from BHLDN there is also a few of my favourite bow-Ties in there as well.  And they served homemade pizza! love this idea. Go to her blog and look at all the amazing photos, I think I have visited it three times today... sigh....! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wedding 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...