Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Confessions

I Love Monday (this week Tuesday) nights as True blood season 4 can be viewed online. I am slightly addicted (ok completely addicted) I have read all of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse book's and love the show just as much if not more. If you're a fan of the books and don't want anything to change you mightn't like the TV show as it's not entirely the same but follows a similar storyline.  I think this makes its more appealing as there are more surprises. Below is the mug Toby brought me for my birthday clearly you can see who is my favourite.


So Vampires.... I do love the modern one's like those from True Blood and Twilight (yes I've read them as well and am counting down for Breaking Dawn part 1) However for bookclub at the moment we are reading Salem's Lot by Stephen King, these vampires aren't so lovely, it was written in the 70's and seems much more authentic with crucifixes and utterly scary vamp's, it's making me rethink my fascination with them! After our next meeting I will let you know what the girl's thought of it.... I'll just say it's not something I can read before bed.

P.s You can get a mug to match your vamp love here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...