Monday, August 29, 2011

Trying to be creative

Happy Monday! (mine hasn't been all that happy but at least I am home from school in one piece!) My dear friend Kirra and I were talking on the phone a few weeks ago and she mentioned that her sister in law was organising a little market of handmade goods in October, Kirra asked if I would like to run a stall with her selling stuff that we've made. I agreed but haven't been at all motivated to make anything, I have been thinking about it lots though and finally made some cards last night....


I'm planning on doing a few prints, maybe a painting or 2, some brooches and some sort of embroidery hoop art.... i'll keep you posted. I had a go at the crayon art from my last post as well it was fun I highly recommend doing it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...