Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Life lately according to instagram


Wow I've been neglectful of late on here! being crazy busy doesn't help blogging whatsoever. this is what i have been up to of late according to my instagram stream


a sophie from the block inspired string art piece, the DIY instructions are in the block magazine



I spent a friday night baking, baking, baking, for my beautiful friend Peta's farewell... the lucky duck is headed around the world.... currently in south america



This was the dessert bar at the party, isn't it dreamy...


I've spent a few hours playing with these little monkeys, they actually just left my house


I actually went for a run last week (shock I know) and came across this girl on the way... it was a good excuse to stop and say hello




My little sister turned 20 on saturday and since she lives away, i celebrated by eating a red velvet cupcke for her


I finally made a beautiful mess's fox plush DIY toy and taught a whole class how to make it too, I've wanted to make it forever!!! Instructions here


Last weekend mum and i went on a road trip to canberra to this beautiful little girl's baptism! isn't she gorgeous. I picked up my wedding dress in Sydney on the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...