Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

One of my gorgeous Best friends Stacey (and bridesmaids) got engaged nearly 2 months ago to her BF of many many years Jesse! It was a lovely surprise (for me) she had known for a few weeks before. I am so so happy for them both and they have decided to have a short engagement and are getting married in March.

2 weeks ago before heading to a hen show Stacey handed me an envelope and this is what was inside....


She had made a beautiful card with "will you be my bridesmaid" inside... of course i instantly said yes! I was and am so excited!!!


Thats me of course and the beautiful bride to be! Im so excited to be a part of stacey and Jesse's big day, and it got me even more excited about mine too! Any cool suggestions for good hen shows?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...