Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The A-Z of me!




I saw this over at Katie's Blog today and thought it would be fun to do! If you have a blog you should do it too

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming, which is funny as my mother is obsessed with it! I wish I was as inspired as her to do it more often.
D. Dogs: Love dogs! especially my beautiful BIG babies Indy and Meeko, Siberian Huskies
E. Essential start to your day: morning coffee (which at the moment I've replace with tea...
F. Favorite color: always changing at the moment turquoise.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Preferably white gold ;)
H. Height: "5’10″ Like Cindy Crawford" Cher in clueless (but I actually am)
I. Instruments you play: is an ipod an instrument?
J. Job title: Casual Teacher
K. Kids: Not yet, but definitely one day...
L. Live: Hunter Valley
M. Mother’s name: Kim
N. Nicknames: Ame, thats pretty much the only thing thats stuck.
O. Overnight hospital stays: in year 1 I got my tonsils out and had to stay for a week and in year 5 I broke my arm and had to stay overnight
P. Pet peeves: mess, I am often the blame for this
Q. Quote from a movie: "There's No place like home" the wizard of oz
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 beautiful sister Kadi is older and Ellise is younger, lovely inlaws to (finally have a brother)
U. Underwear: I'm in need of some new pretties I always seem to be in my comfy ones though
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't hate any but i'm not overly fond of capsicum
W. What makes you run late: Snooze button 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, wrist, nose.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Flourless orange cake
Z. Zoo animal: Gorillas, I love watching them interact, I also think meerkats are super cute to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...