Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Loft Love

So my first day of holidays have been spent hanging on the lounge as I feel a little under the weather. So I decided to check out this months holiday issue of Rue magazine. In the magazine they feature Bri Emery's loft (who is the creative director of the magazine) and I am inlove with this space. I haven't felt so 'home' inspired in ages. You need to check this out. 


I seriously need the scarf hanging over the couch from here
There isn't one thing I would change about this space and there are a few things I will be purchasing for my home from this shoot. Like the garland below. I have the design sponge book on my xmas wish list as well (I saw it in Typo last week)


you can see all the images on the photographers blog too. So after reading Rue i followed the link over to Bri's blog and have honestly spent a few hours going back through it and its sooo amazing. Iv'e read all the way back to July and am still reading! I'm loving everything about it! I love finding new blog to treasure! enjoy


5 comments:

  1. OMG! I want to live at Bri's place. LOVE!
    Where do i get the Rue mag from? Never heard of it.
    That flower garland is amazing! Would love it for above my bed too.
    Thanks for this post. I'm inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. hope you feel better in time for Christmas day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised that Rue is an online mag.
    In case you want to save some money, here's a DIY fabric flower garland http://www.oncewed.com/25323/diy-wedding/decor/diy-fabric-flower-garland/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly! I'm feeling much more like myself today. Her loft is gorgeous! Im following her on pinterest now as well. Thanks for sharing the DIY I will definitely have a go at it. Doesn't look too hard. Rue is great so is Lonny have a look at it 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe our craft day can be making flower garlands??? I'm definately making one between 27 Dec and 9 Jan (my holidays) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...