Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (on a Thursday)

Well well well, clearly I'm relaxing a little too much, loosing track of days!
How was your Christmas? Mine was wonderful.
Today I want to share a Sydney Wedding which was featured on Style me pretty earlier this week. It was a wedding in Bondi and was styled by Scout and Charm


I love the brides and bridesmaids dresses. The brides dress is from Rose and Rudy and the bridesmaids from forever new. Isn't the bridesmaids hair lovely to? I have actually been wearing my hair like this of late. Head over to style me pretty for more pictures, the wedding had lots of daisies and pretty bunting. It was just generally really really pretty!


Ohh Those dresses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...