Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post 100


WOW my first post for the year and it's post number 100! I can't believe it!

I've put writing this post off for a few days as I've felt like it should be really special post...which has left me with ... Bloggers block hahaha.

So I thought for this post I would just share some goals for 2012... Get organised for school early so im stress free, Art journal at least once a week, save save save (for house reno's, our wedding and a european adventure), renovate the front half of the house, prioritise what we do spend money on and maybe spend more time at home, make an effort to see family and make time for friends, host dinner parties, look after my skin, and of course the old get fit, eat healthy blah blah blah. What are your goals?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...