Friday, January 6, 2012

Art Jornal E Course

As mentioned back here I set myself a challenge to art journal (nearly) every day for my 25th year and i was going pretty well until Novemeber. I have been quite unmotivated with it and have been struggling to come up with stuff to journal about. So this e course couldn't come at a more perfect time for me. So I can fill in the rest of my journal with the prompts from Elsie and Rachel. I really enjoyed the e course i undertook 2 years ago so I highly recommend this one! They have 52 journal challenges so that you can either do it quickly over 2 months or take your time and do one prompt a week. Who's going to take the course with me? I think it'll be more fun if we do it together. (kelly I think you'd really enjoy it! you too bec with your dear baby Elsie's first year, the more the merrier) and it's only $30. 

(Image from a beautiful mess)

Who's in?

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a good idea. i'll check it out and see if its something i think i'l be able to commit to :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...