Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Peta's Presents

One of my best friend's Peta and I share February for our birhtdays. Peta is two days older then me but moved to Canberra 5 years ago! We caught up last night and I was able to give her her birthday present.

This is what I brought her


This 70's mexican embroidered peasant dress from Pom Pom Vintage (which i secretly fell inlove with and wanted to buy a similar green one for myself but its sold :( I brought Millie a kiddy Blue one for her birthday)


and this Best Friends Forever Little Red and Winter Bunny Vintage Illustrated Plate from the story book rabbit a sydney based artist.

She liked her present :) I love giving present! I should say she gave me a pretty rad present too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the story book china! I have them in my Favourites!! I have my eye on a few bits.... I think I found them in a shop 4 kids...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...