Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I love meet me at mike's blog!! Pip is one talented lady. When she spoke about her daughter Rin getting married i got super excited as I knew it would be ultra crafty and cool! which is an understatement! Rin and Joe's wedding looks so amazing and unique, I love every bit of it. Go to Meet me at mikes to see loads of Pics and I think Rin has posted a few on her blog too. Here is a few of my favourites all taken by the super talented Eric Ronald


Pip put a call out to her blog readers to send in pom poms and this is what she came up with! how rad!


Rin and Joe just playing in the front yard!


Vintage plates (I'm already starting to collect these for mine!)


and this would have to be the coolest cake table i have ever seen at a wedding! A whole heap of cakes made by friends, all out of the woman's weekly kid's birthday cake cookbook! Love it! 

Head over to their blogs (links up above) for more pic's its a really cool wedding! Love, love, love the uniqueness 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...