Friday, March 4, 2011

Autumn

I love Autumn, I don't believe it's here already. What I like about it most is that I know winter is coming (I am saying this currently in my air-conditioned house it was hot today!). I had a really bad day this week and today was only slightly better but I'm not going to make this post a miserable one! I thought I'd share my goals for Autumn:
1. Work out more
2. Try out some new recipes
3. Walk the dogs every day
4. Create a vegie patch (I need to research what I can plant this time of year)
5. Spend more time with my gorgeous nieces
6. Write more letters (especially to my little sister who moved far away a few weeks ago)
7. Do something creative everyday, or at least think about it and keep a journal of those thoughts so I don't forget them!
8. Make time for the important people in my life and do fun things with them.
9. Save, save, save, for all the renovations and holidays I'm dreaming about!
10. Make my blog a happy place to visit.

What are some of your goals for Autumn????
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...