Monday, March 7, 2011

Look what I got in the post today!

I was so excited when I got home from work today there was not one package but two! One was addressed to Toby though (I knew it was a late birthday present so I had to wait patiently until he got home from work) I sent him my favourites list off etsy the week before my birthday and this is what arrived for me


Its a Modern baby owl clock which is made out of bamboo,  its by Decoylab and I have honestly been eyeing it off for some time, I was so happy. This also arrived



I found him at the Erina craft markets recently but I didn't buy him so after searching I found him on etsy and I brought him, sadly I purchased him as a gift so he won't be staying here for long you can buy one just like him from The hare and the tortoise

If you don't know me you wouldn't know I am an etsy addict and I often lead people to become addict's so before you check out etsy beware you may become an addict to. 
(Etsy has the most amazing things and really clever people making them)

Enjoy xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...