Sunday, March 13, 2011

Music Festivals

Yesterday I went to Future Music festival with Toby and some friends, it's a festival I'd never been to before so I was unsure what to expect. Some festival's I've been to before are the Big Day Out, Groovin the Moo, Homebake, Funk n Grooves, The Great Escape, Parklife, and Good Vibrations. It's probably was one of the better festival's I've been to. We opted to buy more expensive VIP tickets where we got a separate area and bar but honestly it was quicker to get drinks from the normal bar, I wouldn't pay the extra for these tickets again.   


Some of the band highlights of the day were Art vs Science, Dizzie Rascal, Mark Ronson and the business intl, Chemical brothers and my all time favourite live band, The Presets.


The sun stayed out and it wasn't too hot! Overall it was a really fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...