Friday, May 27, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

I'm sure at some stage you have all seen this print, or a version of it. For my sister in law's birthday last week I gave her the print in Lavender as seen below from the Etsy Store sfgirlbybay.



It pretty much sums up my week, sometimes being a casual teacher (and just a teacher in general) can be so challenging, I had a few tough classes mid week and could have used this print hanging up in my classroom. I'm sure alot of teachers could relate/use it!

Sfgirlbybay (aka Victoria) also has a lovely blog, as well as her "Keep Calm and Carry On" prints she stocks some great photo's of San Francisco in her store.

So tonight I'm carrying on by having a nice glass of Dolce at home with my paramour
Have a great weekend
 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...