Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June

So this morning I woke up at 6.20am and hit snooze and as I was laying there trying to wake up I thought It's June how on earth is it June already? June I mean really the year is nearly half over! June means winter (even though it has been a bit cold the last few weeks) this whole week I have had my chimney sweep cancel on me as it won't stop raining he said wet soot is a no deal! I cant wait to have a fire, I've never had a fireplace before an in this house I have 2! 
Below is the fireplace in our bedroom.


So I was thinking about seasons and it took me back to my autumn goals and I can honestly say I've done 5/10 how poor is that! So I'm going to try harder with my winter goals (I don't have any yet but a few autumn goals will be carried over!)

June is going to be a busy month, with christening's, birthday celebrations, & lots of catch ups.
 I say bring it on

What are your plans this June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...