Monday, November 7, 2011

A trip to the park

Have I told you that my sister has a sweet little family? Last week they all came over for dinner (mum and my little sister too) since i'd got home later then I thought we set off for a walk to my local park while Toby was finishing off dinner. This is how we walked there


Isn't Blair precious! the girls (and us) swung on the swings and explored the equipment, Blair even braved going down the slippery dip alone. Nothing scares that kid.


Look at her little toes....


and Millie's face <3 sheer concentration. And this is how we walked home (my shoulders got a rest)


They make me want one of my own (Not yet though) I'm happy to just share these guys at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...