Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I have been engaged for 1 month now and still have no plans (which I'm ok with) I would like to start planning our engagement party though. I'm thinking it will now be in February as the months are disappearing (how is it November already?) Anyway todays wedding post is about Dessert tables, not necessarily your typical sweets buffet (which I also love) but a dessert table. Toby mentioned this to me quite some time ago as he doesn't see the value in paying a whole lot of money for a cake! (and he doesn't overlly like wedding cake). But instead buying say, 5-10 of your favourite cakes from a bakery, cake shop or patisserie. I thought it was a different idea but when I started to research on pinterest, they seem to be quite popular. Here's a few I like (some have wedding cakes on them but you get the gist)

Image Links 1,  2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7

Do you think it's wrong to not have a traditional wedding cake?

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! The cakes on number 6 look fabulous! You been on to Once Wed for a look at all lady? I discovered it about 3 min ago ;0) You prob have

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah kirra got me hooked on oncewed when she got married (like 2 years ago hehehe) I also like style me pretty, 100 layer cake and green wedding shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...